What, you're here already?
'Time flies' is a cliche only because it is true to almost everybody. I can't quite believe three months of college have just gone by and that my first semester is about to end. The temporary tattoo, souvenir of my BM presentation about two months ago, is still around my ankle though it's fading and i'll probably remove it today or soon. Things like that, surprise me cause for me when I first put the tattoo on I was like, 'be careful with it, try not to rub against it' and stuff.. day to day it's been like this and now, those days have accumulated into two months.
This is what I've become from the freshie who was freaked out at the mere thought of having to do a BM presentation. I've gone throught that [that doesn't mean I've got over my stage-fright phobia though.. -_-'] and I've danced in front of quite a number of people to get my 2 credit hours for curriculum...I've lived on my own through weekdays and listened to enough Tamil music to be able to say, 'yes, my music is truly diversified' [come on, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, English, Tamil and a smattering of Malay not enough for you? lol..] But all in all, I believe I'm still me. I'm still the kid who in walking in the rain to college one day, soaking wet and promising not to sing again [haha], cheered herself up at the sight of a little frog. Yeah, still mad and that's the essence of me.. ^_^
Exams are drawing nearer. Next Thursday, to be exact. I need to study...it's freaky how little I know even after all this time.. so, take care guys, hope to see you again soon! ja! ^^
Thursday, August 25, 2005
Posted by
vic
at
10:21 PM


|